ill-woman-bed-17129423
Nobody cares love!
 
A recent Whitechapel Whelk survey, conducted among users of the Facebook social media site, has revealed that almost all of them totally disregard the angst-ridden, heath issues posted by people on their friends list, no matter how apparently serious they appear.
 
According to the survey, 99% of people questioned just get on with their lives and put it down to attention-seeking or  “whining.” The remaining 1% have either, “unfollowed” the poster concerned, or simply scroll past their self-obsessed bleating as quickly as possible.
 
The survey also revealed that nobody, without exception, is remotely interested in looking at what you ate for dinner or seeing  pics of your unpleasant-looking kids. Neither do they want to hear about your car crash relationships, your psychosis, or your opinions on Donald Trump
Advertisements